Friday, April 10, 2009

victoria: an intimate look at wwe diva victoria

Bighose Presents-Rare Celebrity Nude WWF-WWE Victoria Diva Pictures, Images and Photos
An intimate look at WWE diva Victoria
Lisa Marie Varon has no reason to be shy. She's muscular and she's beautiful.
But the WWE diva known as Victoria still is a bit antsy about stripping down to just her bra and panties in the middle of a WWE ring -- in front of millions of people.
Especially if a piece of the undergarments starts to fall off.
"(At WWE's Homecoming, the three-hour show two Mondays ago), in the bra and panties match, I had a bra malfunction," she said. "The clasp ripped from the seam. When I landed on my neck, my hands weren't down (to help the fall).
"I was freaking out. I told the camera guy that my bra was broken and he was winking at me.
"I'm not comfortable standing there in my bra and panties. I have to remember my niece and nephew are watching. But I'm not one to say no."
With a parade of WWE beauties shedding their clothes for Playboy, Victoria would be a natural. She's just not sure she'd do it.
"I'm insulted that I haven't been asked," she said with a laugh. "Hugh Hefner doesn't know what he's missing under these clothes."
Victoria's character has changed a few times in WWE -- from one of The Godfather's hos to a demented, sadistic woman to a fan favourite to a badass.
"When I was good, I wasn't really into it," she said. "I really loved it when I was psycho, devious and a bit maniacal.
"Now I'm with Torrie and Candice. I guess I'm the Spice Girl of the bunch. It's really opposite to the way I am outside of the ring. But when I get in there, I try and pump myself up, tell myself that those are my enemies.
"I really like the wrestling aspect. Ricky Steamboat and Dusty Rhodes tell us we work like men. I think I was made to wrestle. It wasn't anything I dreamed of being, but with my gymnastics and dance background, I picked it up quickly. I want the fans to be entertained. I want to show them we're more than T and A."

Great T and A. Great wrestling ability. And a great gal.

No comments:

Post a Comment