Friday, April 17, 2009

christina aguilera: christina aguilera's weight loss secret

christina aguilera Pictures, Images and Photos
Christina Aguilera's weight loss secret
Christina Aguilera's "baby fat" has been redistributed in all the right places.
After giving birth to her first child, Max Liron Bratman, on January 12, the sexy singer has lost 40 pounds in four months – and expanded her bra size to an E cup, which she finds hysterically funny. How did she lose so much weight so fast?
It was all mental, since she really hates to workout. Aguilera told Access Hollywood, "I am not someone that likes to work out. I would love to just relax or do something else, but I do because I feel good afterward. It makes me feel good to see muscle definition and to just feel better health wise. I think it is so important to be able to do that so really it is all mentally pushing yourself toward your goal," she continued.
"I went through a whole course of weight training and cardio and boxing and things like that, but it is also your food and making sure that you eat pretty clean throughout."
Meanwhile, she defended her right to some me-time after being excoriated in the press for going out to nightclubs. "I spend all day with my son and once in a while if I want to go out and have a mommy-daddy night with my husband, I am more than allowed to do that," Aguilera said.
Then she got really worked up and said of the media, "They never air (footage) of the paparazzi actually pulling up beside my husband and being like, 'When is she going to leave the house? I have been trying to get a picture of her for weeks.' Everybody has an opinion and everybody sometimes wants to cause drama and be mean spirited, but it's something that comes with what you do and I learned that very early on."

No comments:

Post a Comment