Sunday, April 26, 2009

candice michelle: candy-coated #12

Candice Michelle Pictures, Images and Photos
Candy-Coated No. 12
Hello Everyone-
If I could use one phrase to describe my comeback, it would have to be “bittersweet.” I can’t even begin to express to you the emotions that I felt when I came back to
Raw two weeks ago! The best way to describe it is I felt like a crying baby with a pacifier hanging in my face!
When I came out to the ring to let Beth Phoenix know I was back, there was so much built up inside me that I had to hold back, so I didn’t jump into the ring and pound on Phoenix ! It was so close, but no cigar as they say!
I don’t know what’s worse: The fact that I am not released to get in the ring yet, but can literally be at ringside, or the fans’ anticipation on why I didn’t jump into the ring! The sweet part, on the other hand, is Maria winning and defeating The Glamazon, with the reward of shooting Playboy (very excited for her!), but most of all, seeing the fans!
Even though it was short, it was so sweet. It actually brought a tear to my eye to know that my road to recovery is almost finished! This appearance was the start of the impact that will surely follow. The fact of the matter is, that day brought upon an amazing opportunity. Maria and I will team up for BunnyMania against Beth Phoenix and Melina on The Grandest Stage of Them All, WrestleMania!
I will be ready to start my comeback by then. BunnyMania is about two former Playboy Divas competing against two Divas who haven’t posed for Playboy. Many think that the odds may be against us Diva Search girls who graced the cover of Playboy, but don’t underestimate me! I have been the underdog my entire career at WWE.
It doesn’t bother me. It doesn’t scare me, as a matter of fact, it pushes me! This match will bring out my beauty! Most of you think of the obvious. However, it is so much more! Being sidelined for four months, you can call me eye candy and the model compliments are nice, but beauty is not skin deep. I have defined beauty on a whole other level. Beauty is about learning perseverance!
Beauty is about the character that’s built when the pacifier hangs in your face, but you can’t have it! Beauty is about the confidence and the “faith” you have in yourself! The inner beauty defines you! It defines your character, charisma and it gives you an “it” factor that can’t ever be taken away from you! I am fired-up for this opportunity at WrestleMania to define beauty.
“Faith” has gotten me this far, and no one can say where it can go from here!
Speaking of faith, I have noticed
Michelle McCool wearing “faith” a lot on her clothes! I have read her blog, and it seems like she has a lot of heart, soul and faith! I think we can relate to each other and the struggles to make it!
Faith is something you can’t take away from anyone, and it’s a beautiful word for people to see! I wish her the best, as she is also fighting the fight and I support her in her faith!
Believe in your dreams, keep the “faith,”
and as WrestleMania approaches,
I will define beauty!
Candice Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment