Friday, April 24, 2009

candice michelle: candy-coated #3

Candice Michelle Pictures, Images and Photos
Candy-Coated No. 3
This Week: Some belated Valentine’s love and the differences (or similarities) between the “Candy-Clutch” and “ California Dreaming”
Welcome to a sweet and sour edition of Candy-Coated! I hope that love was in the air for everyone and you had a fabulous Valentine’s Day! xoxo
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Candy is sweet,
but Candy-Coated reveals the inside scoop for you!
A few weeks ago I tried to publish a real Candy-Coated blog that was not allowed on WWE.com. I took this blog straight to the top and thankfully got approval for you guys to read! I wanted to share my real feelings and thoughts with the fans.
A few weeks ago when I was away from Raw to film Greatest Super Bowl Commercials with Daisy Fuentes, I had mentioned how I TiVo’d Raw to watch when I got home.
What you didn't get to read is my reaction to the women’s match, Melina vs. Maria.

I was so fired up to see the finisher that Melina tried to claim as hers was a move that I had come up with and been using on previous live events!
I had called it the "Candy-Clutch," while she stole it and called it " California Dreaming." I think she was confused ‘cause I reside in California , and maybe she was dreaming of being me!!!
It really bothered me to watch this on TV when the fans don't realize how much I'm working on becoming a better wrestler. Melina can only steal moves but in reality she can never be me!
Although I was shocked to see this, it gave me extreme pleasure and confidence to know that I am learning this sport. Enough with the BS that the real Divas have to deal with!
The revenge will be sweet, when I can start to show the fans what I have been learning and how I'm improving. Most importantly, I will show the paparazzi what they really wanna see, my sexy new wrestling outfits!
Quote of the day: If you don't go for your dreams, someone else will!
Sweat dreams-
Candice Michelle
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment