Friday, April 10, 2009

chyna: current workout

Chyna Pictures, Images and Photos
WORKOUTS: Current workout
My fitness regime is based on a strength building and cardio workout. I do not use weights anymore, even though sometimes I feel like I want to, however I have been using my own weight via Pilates, and Yoga which is so hard it’s unbelievable the different kind of strength you build.
I never used to do cardio and now I spin, dance, walk fast, I love all the stepmills, and machines and I definitely, definitely am building some cardio endurance and learning how to breathe, and my physique is “longer” more streamlined. It has been completely different from that explosive heavy armored strength, to an open vulnerable overall strength inside and out.
It’s quite amazing. Cardio has always been hard for me. It’s breathing and I am really feeling strong and fit. More than ever now, just with a few injuries. Yoga and stretching and your own body strength has helped a lot with my injury pain. So every day is different, but I do still stay very active. I put my NIKE’s on and I just go do it!!!! Whatever it may be.
Spin, classes, belly dancing, treadmill, I just tried tennis! kicked my own but, ballet, fun stuff that I’m not necessarily good at, but I am working out hard….plus I love the little outfits and accessories to go with all the different activity.
The message here is stay active, have fun. I am however more regimented with the yoga. If I want a day off, I take it, and I do not beat my body up!
This feels like the right way to do it. Even without the wrestling, of which I excelled, the born athlete in me enjoys every workout and I have and will continue to give myself that gift of health for the rest of my life! You don’t have to be the best at it……just do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment