Saturday, April 25, 2009

candice michelle: candy-coated #5

candice michelle Pictures, Images and Photos
Candy-Coated No. 5
This week: Candice let’s the Women’s Champion know how she really feels.
Hey everyone!
I'm sure that you’re wondering why you haven't seen any new editions of Candy-Coated lately.
Well in this edition, I am not going to candy-coat much of anything!
I had written my last blog right before WrestleMania, which wasn't published! I was really frustrated, and quite frankly, pissed off. I like to let the fans who support me know what’s going on in my career and my feelings.
I had a lot of choice words for Melina. I am sick and tired of the B.S. I was so frustrated that the person who thinks she can walk all over everyone thinks that she is a true champion. I believe in working to get to the top.
Melina took the easy way out. The lying, the cheating, backstabbing… Even the people she thinks like her – she treats like crap. I think Nitro lost his voice or maybe his b*lls!
This is a competitive world and it’s based on the survival of the fittest. It is a great feeling being the underdog. I am the girl that not many people believed was athletic or wanted to be in this business for the right reasons.
I have read and heard what people have thought about my wrestling skills and chances of being a competitor in this business. These people are the ones that motivate me. It doesn't hurt me, it makes me stronger. It gives me something to prove.
I have been training for the past two years. I have trained by watching every match, learning the rules of this game, practicing Muay Thai kickboxing, Krav Maga, and then getting in the ring!! (Special thanks to those who have stepped up and helped me in the ring, you know who you are!)
I have also had the opportunity of working beside real champions like Trish Stratus and Mickie James. I am more fired up than I have ever been!
It’s great that Melina thinks that I am not much of a challenge, but expect the unexpected. I have a lot to prove and a lot to learn still, but I am determined and dedicated with one goal in mind. I am a rhino and I’m charging after you – so watch out now!
Til next time,
sweet dreams
P.S. About the comment on my spare tire… Is this really the best you could come up with?!? I have attached a recent photo for you to look a little bit closer at. (This photo has not been touched up!) Melina, jealousy's a b*#ch!

No comments:

Post a Comment