Sunday, April 19, 2009

rihanna: how the singer keeps in shape

rihanna Pictures, Images and Photos
How the singer keeps in shape
For our daily hour of workout I have chosen the singer Rihanna. Well, I guess you all got to admire her in the videos and you have noticed the singer has changed a lot. If you compare her first video with Umbrella, it is only obvious that the girl has changed a lot.
But that gorgeous body has been achieved in time and with a lot of effort.
The singer wants to look great on the scene, that's why she chooses to go the gym every week and do a lot of cardio exercises.
But let's begin with her diet, because I bet you all ladies want to know what Rihanna eats (if she eats anything) in order to keep that slim figure. The singer likes to stay fit and to take care of her body.
That's why she begins with the food she eats. In the morning the singer has a pineapple and egg whites with a lemon and hot water.
Then she continues with soup or fish and potatoes for lunch, only to end with a portion of chicken for dinner.
Her personal trainer would like her to eat small portions every three hours, but Rihanna barely eats one or two meals a day because of her busy schedule.
The singer combines her meals with intense cardio workouts. She works on the treadmill and she jogs a lot. That's because she wants to take proper care of her bum, as she herself puts it. Rihanna says this is that part of the body that she likes best because guys love it.
On the other hand she hates her legs, because they are a tad muscular. " I'm insecure about them.
Everyone wants to have slim, perfectly-toned legs and I'm the same. I do weights but I don't want my legs to bulk up so I do a lot of cardio. I've lost a lot of weight since I started working out and if I exercise every day for a week, I can drop several pounds. If I diet, I see even faster results."
Rihanna is a size 2, but she says this is not something constant. One has seen Rihanna a little bit chubbier, if you remember her older videos. But the lady decided to lose weight and those pounds just flew away. She has toned arms and legs and a firm bottom.
The singer likes to see noticeable results and so far Rihanna is pretty satisfied with hers. Well, I think the active lifestyle and the concerts keep her pretty toned. She combines her active life with intense workout routines, which allows her to be fit.
Even though, the singer loves her life, she says she misses her home and the taste of home cooked food. I guess Rihanna is allowed to get sick of all those egg whites and pineapples.
But these are the sacrifices a celebrity has to go through in order to have that fit body. These are Rihanna's secrets for that slim body. If you like how she looks I think you'll find the information pretty useful. Apart from that, it's only up to you and your wish to get rid of those extra pounds!

No comments:

Post a Comment