Sunday, April 19, 2009

candice michelle: muscle up

Candice Michelle Pictures, Images and Photos
Muscle up
Candice Michelle is Muscular Development’s “Major Distraction” this month. The former Women’s Champion shows off her curves – and her bubbly personality – in the magazine’s December issue, which is on newsstands now.
“It’s cool to be a part of this fitness magazine. It’s about me being injured and then coming back and about my feelings on where I am in WWE right now. It’s a really beautiful layout. It defines beauty,” the Raw Diva said.
Candice Michelle told Diva Dish she was a bit surprised she was approached to do the eight-page layout.
“It’s a really funny story how it happened. We had a tour of Spain and then we had Monday Night Raw. We came back and it was my birthday. I hadn’t gotten any sleep before I was able to get on the plane.
I was feeling totally jet lagged. Not sleeping for a week was really catching up to me,” Candice Michelle said.
“On my first leg of the flights, I just remember kind of breaking down and crying. I was like, ‘I’m so tired. How am I going to get home?’” she explained.
“I was waiting for my bag planeside to transfer flights, and this photographer came out and said, ‘Hey, Candice Michelle, it’s Per Bernal.'
I was so out of it. I was trying to put two and two together, but I was just crying, I was a totally train wreck and I looked like I was run over by a dump truck. So he said hello, and I was like, cool.”
When the Diva returned home she caught up on her beauty rest and also received a call from her agency.
“They said, ‘This photographer you worked with before, Per Bernal, said he saw you on a plane, and you looked really beautiful and he wants to shoot you for a magazine.
I started laughing. I said, ‘He said I looked really beautiful?! Either he’s a good liar or I don’t know what happened or why he thought I looked cute at all.’ But he did,” she smiled. “We got together and we ended up shooting the next day. It was awesome. It made my horrible flight turn into an awesome flight.”
Candice Michelle called Bernal “an amazing photographer” because he was able to shoot the essence of her beauty at this particular, pivotal moment in her life as a Diva.
“He captured the new me, the person I am after everything I’ve been through with the injury and coming back, and now being back and fighting for my place all over again,” she said. “Sometimes you think you’ll come back to where you left off, and you don’t. I’m going through the mental strategy of ‘OK, I’ve got to start this fight, this journey all over again.’ So I think it’s a good way to kind of start it off.”
Candice Michelle also wanted the WWE Universe to know she gives a big shout out to WWE.com and WWE’s upcoming Tribute to the Troops in Muscular Development.
“It’s cool because I talk about WWE.com a little bit. They asked me if I have my own Web site, and I do – it’s CandiceMichelle.com – but I haven’t updated that in who knows how long. So I directed them right to WWE.com!” she said.
“I also talked about visiting the troops. This year I’m going back over to Iraq. I think it’ll be a good opportunity to go over there.”

No comments:

Post a Comment